- 1 1/2 pounds chicken
- 1 (14.4 oz) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 8 oz frozen corn
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 (14.4 oz) can chicken broth
- 3 scallions chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- - TT salt and pepper
- Combine chicken broth, beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt in the crock pot.
- Season chicken breast with salt and lay on top.
- Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours.
- Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in. Adjust salt and seasoning. Serve over rice.
Source: skinnytaste.com/ chef-in-training.com