Valentine's Day will forever be associated with the traditional gifts of cards, roses, and chocolates. While you can’t go wrong with these classics, this year try shaking up convention with some creative gifts you can find right here in Birmingham!
Check out our innovative Local Valentine’s Day gift guide!
- For the artist- Before dinner and a night out, consider starting your Valentine’s Day date early at the art museum. The Birmingham Museum of Art is located at 2000 Rev. Abraham Woods, Jr. Boulevard and admission is free.
- For the health nut- Put together a basket of healthy meal items from a local healthy market such as Whole Foods or Earth Fare.
- For the busy mom and/or dad- Spend a weekend of relaxation at Ross Bridge Spa and Resort.
- For the nature lover- Pack a picnic lunch and take a walk at Rail Road Park or spend the entire day outdoors while visiting the Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Zoo.
- For the golfer- You can’t go wrong with a round of golf at one of Birmingham’s Robert Trent Jones beautiful golf courses!
- For the working woman- Splurge on a luxurious pedicure and manicure for your Valentine at the Venetian Nail Spa at the Summit
- For the husband and wife- Renew your wedding vows at Vulcan’s “I Do with a View”
- For someone who has everything- How about a singing telegram? $55 includes travel for the professional singer and the song of your choice for your Valentine. www.sendasingingtelegram.com
Need to find us? Maps & Directions