Advanced Wound Center
The Medical West Advanced Wound Center provides individualized treatments such as hyperbaric medicine, bio-engineered skin substitutes, and vacuum assisted closures to ensure patients' wounds heal quickly. Through accelerated weekly visits, with specially trained physicians and technicians, patients can quickly return to their normal life with their wound care needs fully addressed.
What Our Advanced Wound Care Can Treat:
- Diabetic Ulcerations
- Ischemic Wounds
- Venous Insufficiency Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Arterial Ulcers
- Traumatic Wounds
- Surgical Wounds
- Radiation Induced Tissue Injury
- Arterial and Venous Wounds
- All Types of Non-Healing Wounds
The following are required at the time of your visit:
- History & Physical
- List of Medications
- insurance Information
Why Visit Our Advanced Wound Care Center?
- Quick recovery rates for patients
- Specially trained physicians for wound care
- Ability to treat any type of wound that is not healing
- Advanced treatments that other hospitals and medical centers don't have
For more information, please call the Wound Center at (205) 481-8790.