At the newly renovated Women’s Center at Medical West, we take pride in making each and every delivery a moment to remember. Our extensive renovations include all new, cheerfully decorated rooms, comfortable furniture, and quiet-step flooring. Add that to our specially trained nurses, board certified physicians and the latest in infant security and safety technology, you can rest assured your delivery will be handled with care.
More about the Medical West Women's Center:
Medical West's Women's Center provides care for newborns; the laboring and post-partum patient; patients requiring antenatal testing, observation, and treatment; and post-operative patients. The Women's Center is located on the fourth floor of the hospital.
At Medical West Women's Center, we shower you with family-centered benefits and services to honor the high calling of parenthood and to give your baby a celebrated start:
- Settle into our spacious and private mother/ baby rooms, fully-equipped and designed for the entire birthing process: labor, delivery and recovery.
- Our inpatient "mini-spa" treatment gift bag overflows with shampoo, conditioner, stress-relieving body lotion and more for pampering and relaxation.
- A showering of baby gifts including a hat and tee-shirt.
- A special celebration steak dinner and sparkling juice in champagne glasses is prepared for you and the father on the night of your baby's birthday.
- Tune into your room's 24/7 infant care programming on the Newborn Channel covering 30 topics including breastfeeding, bathing, immunizations, adjusting to fatherhood, and car seat safety.
- Friends and family can log on to our Growing Family WebNursery for online picture viewing of your new bundle of joy.
- The latest technology in infant safety and security
- Access to lactation consultations (inpatient and outpatient) by certified specialists to help coach you and your baby on breastfeeding techniques.
- A deluxe chair that reclines to a sleeper and a flat screen TV to provide dad or a family member a comfortable overnight stay.
- Complimentary pre-natal courses educate, equip and prepare you to be the best parent you can be.
Please join us at Medical West Women's Center and let our family care for yours. We make giving life the experience of a lifetime.
To sign up for our complimentary pre-natal courses, or to take a tour of our Women's Center, please call 996-WEST. Check out our events calendar for a schedule of our current childbirth classes.