- 1 pound fresh or frozen skinless cod, sole or flounder filets, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 fat-free flour tortillas
- Thaw fish, if frozen. Arrange fish in a 2-quart square baking dish; set aside. In a small bowl whisk together lemon juice, oil, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Pour over fish. Turn fish to coat with marinade. Stack tortillas and wrap in foil.
- On the grill, grill fish and tortillas on the greased rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and tortillas are warmed, turning tortilla stack once.
- Transfer fish to a cutting board. Cut or flake fish into 1-inch pieces. Serve in warmed tortillas topped with pineapple salsa and/or chipotle coleslaw.
Calories: 400 kcal; Protein: 36g; Fat: 3g; Carbohydrates: 37g